Gibson Honey are delighted to present to the market this freehold starter home with private own garden. Set on this ever popular development this ideal first time purchase briefly comprises : Lounge, kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom suite. The benefits include : Own garden, allocated parking space, fully boarded loft space and no upper chain.
This property is approximately one mile from Ruislip’s extensive High Street which offers a good range of local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links(Metropolitan/Piccadilly). There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby including Whiteheath (junior and infant). The A40 is within easy striking distance offering swift access to both Central London and the Home Counties.
- Front aspect door, front aspect leaded light window, stairs to first floor landing, laminate effect flooring, storage heater, cupboard housing fusebox, coved ceiling, dado rail, built in shelving unit.
- Side aspect glazed leaded light window, large storage cupboard with space for fridge freezer, range of base and eye level units, inset stainless steel bowl sink with mixer taps, space for washing machine, electric double oven and electric hob, extractor hood, space for tumble dryer, space for dish washer, partly tiled walls, laminate effect flooring.
- Built in storage, loft access (fully boarded, insulated and lighting), doors to:
- Front aspect glazed leaded light window and secondary glazing, storage heater, fitted wardrobe, coved ceiling.
- Side aspect glazed frosted window, low level wc with concealed cistern, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, part tiled walls, laminate effect flooring, wall mounted electric heater.
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- Patio area, panel enclosed fence, mainly laid to lawn, storage cupboard, garden shed.
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- For one vehicle.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1251.49 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.