A larger than average, two DOUBLE bedroom first floor maisonette with NO UPPER CHAIN set in this cul de sac location. The property briefly comprises: bright and spacious living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. The property benefits include: own garden, garage located in a separate block, gas central heating, double glazing and 900 plus year lease. Set in this highly sought after location just off Cuckoo Hill, the property is situated within walking distance of Pinner Village and its shopping and transport facilities which includes the Metropolitan Line tube. The A40 is within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Side aspect door, stairs to first floor
- Side aspect double glazed window, hatch to loft space, radiator, cupboard housing meters and consumer unit, doors to:
- LIVING ROOM
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator, a range of base and eye level units, part tiled walls, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for compact washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integral gas hob, oven and extractor hood, wall mounted boiler, cupboard housing tank, two built in cupboards
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, down lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, panel enclosed bath
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator
- Mainly laid to lawn, garden shed, panel enclosed fence
- In block
- 999 years from 1960 (approximately 940 years remaining) N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- Ground Rent: Approximately £12 per annum. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Harrow - Band D - £1,784.80 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- DISTANCE TO STATIONS
- Northwood Hills (0.5 miles) - Metropolitan line Pinner (0.8 miles) - Metropolitan line Hatch End (1.5 miles) - Overground