We are delighted to present to the market this well presented freehold starter home with own garden. Set on this ever popular development this ideal first time purchase briefly comprises : Lounge, kitchen, master bedroom and modern bathroom suite. The benefits include : double glazing, economy seven heating, own garden, allocated parking space and no upper chain.
This property is approximately one mile from Ruislip’s extensive High Street which offers a good range of local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links(metropolitan/piccadilly). There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby including Whiteheath (junior and infant). The A40 is within easy striking distance offering swift access to both Central London and the Home Counties.
- Front aspect door, front aspect double glazed window, stairs to first floor landing, laminate effect flooring, feature electric fireplace.
- Side aspect double glazed window, large storage cupboard, range of base and eye level units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for washing machine, space for oven, space for tumble dryer, extractor hood, partly tiled walls, laminate effect flooring.
- Built in storage cupboard housing hot water tank, loft access (boarded, insulated, pull down ladder and lighting), doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed window, electric heater.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- Mainly laid to lawn.
- Off street parking.