We are delighted to present to the market this well kept TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE home set on the ever popular Glovers Grove development. Constructed circa 1980 this most desirable property briefly comprises: two double bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen . Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating with ‘Worcester’ combination boiler, private rear garden and allocated parking to front.
This most desirable property is approximately one mile from Ruislip’s extensive High Street which offers a good range of local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links(Metropolitan/Piccadilly). For the motorist, there are excellent connections to central London via the M25 and the M40/A40. There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby including Whiteheath (junior and infant).
- Front aspect door, front aspect double glazed window, stairs to first floor landing, radiator x 2, open planned with dining area.
- Rear aspect double glazed window, sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted 'Worcester' combination boiler, extractor hood, part tiled walls, range of base and eye level units, rear aspect door to rear garden, plumbing for dishwasher.
- Loft access (fully insulated, part boarded), doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed, radiator, built in cupboard.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, ash units with vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower attachment, Italian marble tiles, low level wc, airing cupboard, heated towel rail.
- Off street parking.
- REAR GARDEN
- Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, garden shed, side access, panel enclosed fence.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1392.95 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.