NO UPPER CHAIN. We are delighted to offer this two DOUBLE bedroom mid-terraced ‘B’ type manor home with scope to extend, subject to the usual planning constraints. Perfectly livable in its current form but in need of some modernisation which has been taken into account in the competitive asking price, this property briefly comprises: spacious living room, kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Gas central heating, private rear garden and garage. Set on this highly popular residential road within walking distance of both Ruislip High Street and Ruislip Manor. Located in close proximity to a number of local schools including Sacred Heart, Ladybankes and Ruislip High. The property is conveniently located, with Ruislip Manor & Ruislip Gardens stations just a few minutes walk away, offering access into London via the Metropolitan, Piccadilly and Central lines. For the motorist, the A40/M25 is within striking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- Front aspect door, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
- Living Room
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Rear aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in cupboard, part tiled walls, space for numerous appliances.
- Hatch to loft space (insulated), doors to:
- Bedroom One
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, picture rail, radiator, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two
- Rear aspect window, radiator, built in cupboards and desk space.
- Rear aspect frosted window, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
- Rear Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn, panel enclosed fence, patio area, rear access.
- Council Tax
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1460.15 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- Distance to Stations
- Ruislip Manor (0.3 miles) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly Ruislip (0.5 miles) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly Ruislip Gardens (0.6 miles) - Central Line