Having been the subject of a beautiful refurbishment programme by the current owners, we are delighted to present to the market this well proportioned three bedroom semi detached home. Ideally set for Sacred Heart Primary School & Ruislip High Street this gorgeous home briefly comprises: Three generously proportioned bedrooms, family room open planned with the 19’9 through lounge, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suite and shower room. The property benefits include: Conservatory which is still in its 10 year NHBC guarantee, garage via own drive, impressed concrete off street parking for approximately two vehicles, double glazing, gas central heating, private rear garden with 26′ workshop and no upper chain.
Beechwood Avenue is a popular residential road conveniently positioned just a short walk from Ruislip High Street therefore enjoying easy access to a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. Both Ruislip and Ruislip Gardens train stations are nearby providing Metropolitan, Piccadilly and Central Services. The area is fortunate to be home to a number of highly regarded schools with Sacred Heart and Ruislip High both nearby.
- OPEN STORM PORCH
- Tiled flooring, front aspect door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Side aspect double glazed leaded light window, two deep storage cupboards with cloak hanging and meters, radiator, laminate effect flooring, stairs to first floor landing, storage cupboard under stairs.
- FAMILY ROOM
- Front aspect double glazed window leaded light window, radiator, laminate effect flooring, coved ceiling.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- Feature fireplace with open fire and surround, two radiators, laminate effect flooring, coved ceiling, rear aspect double glazed windows, x 2, open serving hatch to kitchen, rear aspect double glazed door.
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, sided aspect double glazed door to kitchen, radiator, laminate effect flooring, ceiling fans x 2, side aspect double glazed door to rear garden.
- Rear aspect double glazed leaded light window, cupboard housing wall mounted 'Vaillant' boiler, space for fridge freezer, inset butler sink, stained wooden worktops, range of base and eye level units, ceramic tiled flooring, integral dishwasher, 'Bosch' electric hob, fitted 'Bosch' electric double oven, radiator, 'Bosch' extractor hood, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, radiator incorporating towel rail, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, shave point, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC
- Low level wc, side aspect double glazed frosted window, ceramic tiled flooring, part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Access to all bedrooms.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Front aspect double glazed half bay leaded light window, range of fitted wardrobes, door to eaves storage area (possibilty to change to en suite), coved ceiling, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed leaded light window, radiator, range of built in wardrobes, loft hatch.
- BEDROOM THREE
- Side aspect double glazed leaded light oral bay window, radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Side aspect Velux skylight, storage into eves, heated towel rail, stand in shower cubicle with additional hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, shaving point.
- Impressed concrete off street parking for at least two vehicles.
- REAR GARDEN
- Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, gate to side access, door to garage, greenhouse, panel enclosed fence.
- Power and lighting, water tap.
- Power and lighting, work bench to two sides.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band E - £1725.69