A spacious ground floor maisonette with OWN REAR GARDEN and OFF STREET PARKING within walking distance of THREE tube lines. The property briefly comprises: spacious living room, kitchen, modern bathroom suite and two good sized bedrooms. The property benefits include: double glazing, gas central heating and rear access and private rear garden accessed directly from the property.
This most desirable property is situated just moments from Ruislip & Ruislip Manor’s shopping and transport facilities (Metropolitan/Piccadilly lines). Ruislip Gardens station (Central line) is also within walking distance. The A40/M40 is just a short drive away providing swift and easy access into Central London and the Home Counties. The property is also within the catchment area of several highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
- Side aspect door, wall mounted Worcester boiler, open planned with:
- LIVING ROOM
- Front aspect double glazed windows, radiator, door to Bedroom Two, open planned with:
- INNER VESTIBULE
- Doors to:
- Rear aspect double glazed door leading on to rear garden, rear aspect double glazed window, down lighting, radiator, laminate effect flooring, part tiled walls, one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, integral oven, gas hob and extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, laminate effect flooring, part tiled walls, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Rear aspect double glazed bay window, radiator
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator
- REAR GARDEN
- Mainly laid to lawn, panel enclosed fence, decking area, garden shed, rear access
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- 125 years from 1985 (approximately 91 years remaining). N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- Ground Rent: approximately £60 per annum N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1297.91 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- DISTANCE TO STATIONS
- Ruislip (0.4 miles) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly lines Ruislip Gardens (0.5 miles) - Central line West Ruislip (0.9 miles) - Central/Chiltern Railways