Gibson Honey are delighted to offer for sale this first floor garden flat. This ideal first time purchase/investment briefly comprises – two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and modern bathroom suite. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, private rear garden and 90 year lease.
Both Ruislip and Ruislip Manor High Streets are nearby offering a good selection of local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links(metropolitan/picadilly/central). The A40 is within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front aspect door, stairs to first floor landing, laminate effect flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, laminate effect flooring, gas feature fireplace, picture rail, double radiator.
- Rear aspect double glazed window, door to rear garden, gas cooker point, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and with cupboard under and further range of base and eye level units, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built in storage cupboard, radiator, laminate effect flooring, partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM ONE
- Rear aspect double glazed bay window, double radiator, picture rail.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, picture rail.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, low level W/C, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceramic tiles to floor, part tiled walls.
- REAR GARDEN
- Mainly laid to lawn, garden shed, panel enclosed fencing.
- Approximately 90 years remaining.
- Ground rent - £60 per annum. Buildings Insurance - £249.48 per annum.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1264.67