We are pleased to present to the market this immaculately presented and extended two double bedroom suntrap style home with the added benefit of a study/cot room. The property briefly comprises: ‘L’ shaped through lounge, kitchen diner and modern bathroom suite. The benefits include: double glazing, gas central heating, private rear garden, off street parking and double garage. This property is set in the heart of Ruislip Manor and a short distance to the High Street which offers a good range of local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links(Metropolitan/Piccadilly). There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby including Lady Bankes Infant and Junior School and Ruislip High School. The A40 is within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties.
- Front aspect door, side aspect double glazed window, door to:
- Radiator with decorative covering, dado rail, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard housing meters, door to:
- 'L' SHAPED THROUGH LOUNGE
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceiling, radiator, decorative fireplace housing Baxi back boiler, open planned with:
- Rear aspect double glazed french doors, rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, down lighting, coved ceiling, part tiled walls, a range of base and eye level units, granite worktops, inset sink with drainer, integral oven, electric hob, microwave and fridge.
- Hatch to loft space (boarded, lighting, pull down ladder, insulated), doors to:
- STUDY/COT ROOM
- Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator with decorative covering
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, a range of built in wardrobes, radiator, cupboard housing tank
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, a range of built in wardrobes, radiator
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, down lighting, tiled walls, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed corner bath, heated towel rail.
- Mainly laid to lawn, panel enclosed fence, patio area, rear access
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- With power and light.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1460.15 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- DISTANCE TO STATION
- Ruislip Gardens (0.5 miles) - Central line Ruislip Manor (0.6 miles) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly