Gibson Honey are delighted to be favoured with instructions for this well presented terraced home. Situated in this convenient location with views over parkland this property briefly comprises: Three double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden and garage.
The property is well situated for Ruislip Manor & Ruislip Garden’s shopping and transport facilities (Central line/Metropolitan/Piccadilly). The A40 is within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties. There are plenty of local schools in the vicinity including Ruislip High School which is within walking distance.
- ENTRANCE VESTIBLE
- Front aspect door, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, coved ceiling.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- Rear aspect double glazed door to rear garden, range of base and eye level units, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, under stairs cupboard, space for fridge freezer, double radiator, space for tumble dryer.
- INNER VESTIBLE
- Side aspect window, cupboard housing wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler, door to:
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
- Loft access (insulated, lighting), doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, double radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
- BEDROOM THREE
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator.
- REAR GARDEN
- Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, rear access, panel enclosed fence.
- To rear.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1407.93 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.