NO UPPER CHAIN. In need of complete modernisation is this studio apartment set on Ruislip High Street. Making an ideal investment or first time purchase this property briefly comprises: Spacious lounge/bedroom, separate kitchen and bathroom. The property benefits include: Secure communal entrance, allocated parking space and 148 year lease. Situated in this highly convenient location this property enjoys splendid access to the local amenities, all of them just a short walk away. Ruislip and West Ruislip train stations offering access to the Metropolitan, Piccadilly and Central Lines as well as Overland Rail are all within a short distance making this one of the most conveniently positioned apartment buildings in the area.
- Rear aspect door, storage heater, skylight, built in cupboard housing tank.
- LIVING ROOM
- Front aspect double glazed window, secondary glazing, storage heater, built in cupboard, skylight, doors to:
- Range of base and eye level units, tiled walls, skylight, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for oven and space for fridge freezer.
- Part tiled walls, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, built in cupboards.
- Approximately 148 years remaining. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS PRIOR TO EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS
- Service Charge: Approximately £901.92 per annum. Ground Rent: Approximately £50 per annum. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS PRIOR TO EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band A - £973.43 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS PRIOR TO EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS
- DISTANCE TO STATIONS
- Ruislip (0.3 miles) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly Ruislip Manor (0.5 miles) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly West Ruislip (0.6 miles) - Central Line/Chiltern Railways