We are delighted to present to the market this delightful three bedroom terraced home. The property is conveniently situated for local shopping parades and transport facilities and briefly comprises: Lounge open planned with dining room, modern bathroom suite and fitted kitchen. The property benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating, large rear garden and garage to rear. This property is ideally located between Rayners Lane & South Harrow with their wide range of shopping facilities, bus routes and rail links. It is also ideally set for highly regarded local schools such as Rooks Heath, Heathland, Roxbourne and Whitmore.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door, cupboard under stairs, double radiator, front aspect frosted window, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, laminate effect flooring, coved ceiling, gas feature fireplace, open planned with:
- DINING ROOM
- Rear aspect sliding doors to rear garden, laminate effect flooring, coved ceiling, radiator.
- Rear aspect frosted door to rear garden, laminate effect flooring, coved ceiling, radiator.
- Loft access, coved ceiling, doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, range of built in wardrobes, laminate effect flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, laminate effect flooring, range of built in wardrobes, coved ceiling.
- BEDROOM THREE
- Front aspect window, coved ceiling, radiator.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, airing cupboard housing tank, panel enclosed bath and mixer taps, wall mounted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, fully tiled walls.
- REAR GARDEN
- Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, rear access, garden shed with power and lighting, outside tap.
- Via rear access.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Harrow - Band D - £1,559.61 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- THE VENDORS OF THIS PROPERTY ARE RELATED TO A MEMBER OF STAFF FROM GIBSON HONEY.