Gibson Honey are delighted to present to the market this three bedroom, semi detached home ideally located for Eastcote’s shopping and transport facilities. This beautifully presented home briefly comprises: Three good size bedrooms, modern bathroom suite and spacious kitchen open planned with dining room. The property benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating, well maintained rear garden, off street parking for three vehicles and garage via own drive with carport.
This most attractive property is just minutes walking distance to Eastcote High Street where there is an array of shops, cafes and restaurants and Eastcote tube line (Metropolitan/Piccadilly). The A40/M40/M25 are a short drive away, providing access into Central London and the surrounding Home Counties. The property is ideally located close to the areas highly regarded local schools.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front aspect door, radiator, dual aspect double glazed frosted window, cupboard housing meters, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, coved ceiling, radiator, double doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- Open planned with kitchen, radiator, built in cupboard, double radiator, rear aspect double glazed French doors to rear garden
- Rear aspect double glazed window, part tiled walls, extractor hood, space for American style fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, range of base and eye level units, gas point, breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer/dish washer.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, hatch to loft space (part boarded, insulated, lighting, pull down ladder), doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, coved ceiling, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, range of built in cupboards.
- BEDROOM THREE
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, double radiator, range of built in cupboards and wardrobe.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, panel enclosed bath with pumped shower.
- SEPERATE WC
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, low level wc.
- Off street parking for approximately three vehicles.
- REAR GARDEN
- Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, panel enclosed fence, outside tap, side access.
- Via own drive with power and lighting.
- CAR PORT
- Via own drive.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band E - £1697.58 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.