NO UPPER CHAIN. A superb opportunity has arisen to purchase this FREEHOLD one bedroom terrace home set on this popular residential road in North Ruislip. Presented to the market in immaculate condition, this property briefly comprises: One double bedroom, spacious living area, modern kitchen & modern bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Double glazing, private garden and off street parking.
Situated on this popular modern development in North Ruislip with Ruislip High Street in close proximity with it’s choice of shops, eateries and transport links (Metropolitan/Piccadilly). For the motorist, there are excellent connections to central London via the M25 and the M40/A40.
- Living Room
- Front aspect door, front aspect double glazed window, electric storage heater, stairs to first floor landing.
- Side aspect double glazed window, range of base and eye level units, extractor hood, electric hob and oven, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine.
- Loft access with ladder, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed window, electric storage heater.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, tiled flooring, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level wc with concealed cistern, tiled walls, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and attached shower.
- Panel enclosed fence, patio area, garden shed, storage cupboard housing meters.
- Allocated Parking
- For one vehicle.
- Council Tax
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1297.91 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- Distance to Stations
- West Ruislip (0.8 mi) - Central/Chiltern Ruislip (1.1 Mi) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly.