Gibson Honey are delighted to present to the market this well presented ‘B’ type Manor home. Set in this convenient location this superb home briefly comprises: Spacious lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two good size bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating and good size rear garden. Hartland Drive is ideally situated for local amenities such as local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links(Chiltern/Central/Metropolitan/Piccadilly). The A40 is within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties. It is also ideally located for the New old dairy site including a brand new Cinema, restaurants and Asda.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Front aspect double doors, side aspect frosted windows, through to:
- ENTRANCE VESTUBLE
- Front aspect door, radiator, stairs to first floor landing:
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, under stairs cupboard, leading to:
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, space for fridge, ceramic tiled flooring, rear aspect double glazed frosted door to rear garden, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, wall mounted combination boiler, part tiled walls, range of base and eye level units, extractor hood, space for washing machine.
- Loft access (lighting and pull down ladder), doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, front aspect double glazed window, laminate effect flooring, double radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, low level wc, panel enclosed bath, heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath, wall mounted shower attachment, part tiled walls, coved ceiling, downlighting, pedestal wash hand basin.
- REAR GARDEN
- 70 foot rear garden with garden shed, mainly laid to lawn, rear access, decking area, outside tap, panel enclosed fence.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1392.95 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.