A bright and spacious share of freehold three bedroom terrace family home. Set in this popular residential development just off Cuckoo Hill, the property briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, bathroom suite and a sitting/dining room with access to communal gardens. The property benefits include: Downstairs cloakroom, gas central heating, double glazing, garage and well kept communal gardens. This ideal first time purchase is ideally located for local schools, shops and transport amenities including several bus routes and Pinner and Northwood Hills’ Metropolitan Line stations, providing direct access into Central London and beyond.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door, laminate effect flooring, coved ceiling, doors to:
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- Front aspect double glazed frosted window, radiator, built in cupboard, low level wc, tiled flooring, wall mounted wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM/DINER
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator x 2, coved ceiling, rear aspect double glazed doors to rear garden, stairs to first floor landing.
- Rear aspect double glazed window, cupboard housing space for washing machine, under stairs cupboard housing meters and consumer unit, tiled flooring, range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, space for dish washer.
- Coved ceiling, built in cupboard, doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling.
- Front aspect double glazed frosted window, down lighting, tiled flooring, tiled walls, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, shower cubicle.
- Communal Gardens
- In a separate block
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Lease in excess of 900 years. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Harrow - Band D - £1,854.79 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.