A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this immaculately presented and tastefully modernised one bedroom apartment set in this detached character property. Located on this premier road in this much sought after location just footsteps from Ruislip High Street this property briefly comprises: one double bedroom, through lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen and larger than average and newly fitted bathroom. The property benefits include: double glazing, gas central heating, access to communal gardens and allocated parking.
Set in this ultra convenient location, the property is within easy walking distance to it’s selection of shops and restaurants and is equidistant to Ruislip train station on the Metropolitan/Piccadilly line and West Ruislip station on the Central line and Chiltern Railway. There are also many bus routes as well as easy access to the A40/M25 with it’s road links to Central London and the Home Counties.
- Side aspect door, laminate effect flooring, traditional style radiator, down lighting, cupboard housing tank, hatch to loft space, doors to:
- LIVING ROOM
- Front aspect double glazed leaded light bay window, laminate effect flooring, radiator with decorative covering, coved ceiling, picture rail.
- Side aspect double glazed window, cupboard housing boiler, laminate effect flooring, radiator with decorative covering, down lighting, part tiled walls, a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel one and a half sink with drainer, integral fridge, freezer, washing machine, oven, electric hob and extractor hood.
- Front aspect double glazed frosted leaded light window, tiled floor, part-tiled walls, down lighting, heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wall mounted vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, large stand in shower cubicle with rainfall shower and hand shower attachment.
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator, build in wardrobes, coved ceiling, picture rail.
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- Mainly laid to lawn, panel enclosed fence, mature shrubbery.
- One allocated space.
- Approximately 123 years remaining. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- Ground Rent: Approximately £500 per annum Service Charge: Approximately £457.25 per annum N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1460.15 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- DISTANCE TO STATIONS
- Ruislip (0.4 miles) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly West Ruislip (0.5 miles) - Central line/Chiltern Railways