NO UPPER CHAIN. A rare opportunity has arisen to own this character and well proportioned ground floor apartment situated just footsteps from Ruislip High Street. This SHARE OF FREEHOLD property briefly comprises: large lounge / dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, family bathroom, separate toilet and second double bedroom with patio doors leading to a private garden. The property benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating, access to front communal garden and own garage to rear. Situated on Kingsend just off Ruislip High Street with it’s local shops and amenities, Waitrose supermarket, doctors surgery, schools such as Bishop Ramsey, bus routes and rail links (Metropolitan and Piccadilly). The property is ideally located within walking distance to West Ruislip station (Central Line/Chiltern Line) and has easy access to the A40/M25.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Side aspect door, radiator, coved ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM
- Front aspect double glazed windows, radiator, coved ceiling, stripped floorboards and tiled floor, decorative fireplace, open-planned with:
- Side aspect double glazed frosted door, dual aspect double glazed windows, tiled floor, a range of base and eye level units, breakfast bar, wood worktops, butler sink, integral oven and gas hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, built in cupboard housing combination boiler
- Side aspect double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower attachment, low level wc, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM TWO
- Radiator, rear aspect double glazed french doors to:
- Mainly laid to lawn, panel enclosed fence, patio area, side access, garden shed
- 125 years from January 2003 Please note, this property is Share of Freehold. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Service Charge: £60 per month N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band E - £1784.62 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- DISTANCE TO STATION
- Ruislip (0.2 mi) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly West Ruislip (0.5 mi) - Central/Chiltern Railways