Gibson Honey are delighted to present to the market this immaculately presented and EXTENDED semi-detached home. The property briefly comprises: through lounge open planned with modern kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom suite and three good sized bedrooms. The property benefits include: rear garden, garage, own drive, downstairs WC, utility area, double glazing, gas central heating and side access.
Set on this sought after road in Northolt the property is conveniently located for a variety of local amenities including the array of shops on the Uxbridge Road. The A40/M40/M25 are within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties. Northolt station is 1.8 miles away, offering Central line services into Central London.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, front aspect door, radiator, stairs to first floor, engineered wood flooring, under stairs cupboard housing gas meter, doors to:
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- Front aspect double glazed window, coved ceiling, two radiators, engineered wood flooring, open planned with:
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- Two skylights, rear aspect double glazed windows, rear aspect double glazed french doors to garden, down lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, granite worktops, inset sink with drainer, coved ceiling, radiator, space for American style fridge freezer, space for range style oven, integral dishwasher.
- UTILITY AREA
- Open panned with kitchen/breakfast room. Space for washing machine, space for dryer, cupboard housing 'Vailant' combination boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Side aspect double glazed window, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin
- Side aspect double glazed window, stairs to ground floor, doors to:
- BEDROOM THREE
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, engineered wood flooring
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, tiled floor, tiled walls, down lighting, low level wc, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail
- Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, panel enclosed fence, side access
- Accessed via shared drive
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Ealing - Band E - £1,848.14 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- DISTANCE TO STATION
- Northolt (1.8 Miles) - Central line