NO UPPER CHAIN. We are pleased to present this ultra-convenient & well proportioned two bedroom ground floor apartment. Situated in a popular, yet peaceful residential development in the heart of Hatch End. This property briefly comprises of a large lounge, recently fitted kitchen, bathroom suite and two double bedrooms. Other benefits include recently fitted double glazing, communal gardens, long lease, allocated parking and garage. Located just a stones throw away from Hatch End Broadway, which compromises a wide range of restaurants, shops and the Hatch End overground station.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Doors to:
- Rear aspect double glazed window.
- Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted boiler, recently fitted modern kitchen with range of base and wall units, electric oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine and space for dishwasher.
- BEDROOM ONE
- Rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed window, built in cupboards.
- Front aspect double glazed frosted window, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, mirrored wall cabinet.
- In a separate block.
- Freeholder - Oakpower management Half yearly maintenance charge to June 2019 - £542.63 Buildings Insurance 2018 - 2019 - £380.46 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS PRIOR TO EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Harrow - Band D - £1784.80 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS PRIOR TO EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS
- 979 years remaining. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS PRIOR TO EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS
- DISTANCE TO STATIONS
- Hatch End (0.5 miles) - Overground Pinner (0.9 miles) - Metropolitan Headstone Lane (1.0 miles) - Overground