This stunning and immaculate first floor DETACHED maisonette has been completely refurbished and modernised over the last six years and is conveniently close to local amenities. There is the bonus of a 45ft low maintenance newly landscaped rear patio garden, a garage and off street parking. The light filled property has neutral décor, is extremely well proportioned, larger than average and offers plentiful storage.
It comprises: two good sized double bedrooms, spacious dual aspect lounge diner and kitchen/breakfast room and stylish white bathroom suite. Other benefits include: gas central heating with installation of Worcester Bosch boiler and new wiring in 2011, double glazing, substantial loft space and 95 year lease.
This property is ideally situated for South Ruislip’s extensive facilities including Sainsbury’s, Aldi, Lidl (coming 2018), bus routes, restaurants and train links (Central/Chiltern line). It is a 15 minute stroll to the new Old Dairy site, showcasing a brand new cinema, restaurants and Asda. The nearby A40 and M25 offer swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties.
We strongly recommend an internal inspection to appreciate the generous accommodation and excellent condition of this updated property. An ideal first-time purchase or buy-to-let investment. Please note our client has found a property with no upper chain.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front aspect door, stairs to first floor landing.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, radiator, floor to ceiling storage cupboard, hatch to large loft space (part boarded), doors to:
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, double radiator.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls, cupboard housing wall mounted 'Worcester Bosch' combination boiler, electric hob and oven, extractor hood, space for washing machine, radiator, space for fridge freezer, range of base and eye level units.
- BEDROOM ONE
- Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, extractor fan, low level wc, part tiled walls, radiator.
- REAR GARDEN
- Having had a full renovation in 2016 to make it easily maintainable with patio and gravel areas.
- Left hand side garage with double doors.
- Ground rent: £200 per annum. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THESE DETAILS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- Approximately 95 years remaining. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THESE DETAILS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1238.18 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.