Gibson Honey are delighted to offer this Detached residence to the market, supremely located on this popular and convenient road where properties are seldom available. Being only a short and level walk from Ruislip High Street, this deceptively large home has a flexible layout and briefly comprises: Three good size bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen open planned with dining room, playroom/office and modern bathroom suite. The property benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off street parking, large rear garden and potential to extend subject to planning permission. Situated on Manor Road just off Ruislip High Street with it’s local shops and amenities, Waitrose supermarket, doctors surgery, schools such as Bishop Ramsey, bus routes and rail links (Metropolitan and Piccadilly). The property is ideally located within walking distance to West Ruislip station (Central Line/Chiltern Line) and has easy access to the A40/M25.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Side aspect door, double radiator, stairs rising to first floor with two storage cupboards under, further storage cupboard housing space for washing machine and tumble dryer, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed leaded light bay window, open fireplace, laminate effect flooring, double radiator, coved ceiling, television point.
- Front aspect double glazed leaded light window, rear aspect double glazed door to rear garden, standing radiators x 2, velux skylights x 4, television point and telephone point, rear aspect double glazed window.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- Side aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed doors to rear garden, range of base and eye level units, one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted 'Worcester' combination boiler, electric oven and hob, rear aspect Bi-Fold doors to rear garden, laminate effect flooring, open fire with wooden mantle surround and tiled hearth.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, hand shower attachment and rainfall shower, low level wc, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM THREE
- Front aspect double glazed leaded light window, double radiator, telephone point.
- Side aspect double glazed leaded light window, doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Rear aspect double glazed window, double radiator, storage cupboards to eves.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed leaded light window, double radiator, storage cupboards to eves.
- Off street parking.
- REAR GARDEN
- Mature garden approx. 100ft in length, with large lawn area enclosed by borders, well stocked with various plants and shrubs, good size patio area, side access, garden shed, log cabin, panel enclosed fence.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band F - £2012.04 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACT