A superb ground floor apartment set in this popular development. Situated in this convenient location on the outskirts of Uxbridge Town Centre the property briefly comprises: Two double bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted ktchen and modern bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Double glazing, electric heating, allocated parking, lease in excess of 900 years and communal gardens with own patio area. Set in this ever popular Cul-De-Sac and situated just off Waterloo Road the property is located approximately half a mile away from Uxbridge Town Centre with its vast array of shopping facilities, restaurants, bars, bus and rail links. The property also embraces easy access to Brunel University and Hillingdon Hospital. There are a number of highly regarded schools close by such as St Mary’s and Whitehall. The A40/M40 and M4 are a short drive away offering swift and easy access to London, Heathrow and the Home Counties.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCW
- Leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door, storage cupboard housing megaflo, storage heater, storage cupboard housing meters, doors to:
- Rear aspect double glazed doors to patio area, laminate effect flooring, electric heater, storage heater.
- Range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric hob and oven, laminate effect flooring, part tiled walls, extractor hood.
- BEDROOM ONE
- Rear aspect double glazed window, electric heater, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, electric heater.
- Panel enclosed bath with wall mounted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, laminate effect flooring, extractor fan.
- Communal gardens with own patio area.
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- For one vehicle.
- Ground rent - £70 per annum. Service charge including building insurance - £1400 per annum. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- The Vendor has reliably informed us that the lease is in excess of 900 years. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1238.18 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.