A superb opportunity has arisen to purchase this immaculate two double bedroom ground floor garden flat. Having been updated by the current owners, this ideal first time purchase briefly comprises – Entrance hall, lounge, two double bedrooms, recently fitted kitchen and recently fitted shower room. Other benefits include newly fitted double glazing, gas central heating, private front garden and private rear garden.
This property is ideally situated for both Ruislip and Ruislip Manor’s extensive High Street’s which offer a good range of local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links (Metropolitan/Piccadilly). The A40/M40/M25 are within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London, the Home Counties and Heathrow.
- Entrance Hall
- Front aspect door, laminate effect flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed window, laminate effect flooring, coved ceiling, double radiator.
- Rear aspect door to rear courtyard garden, side aspect double glazed window, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, sink and drainer with mixer taps, integral fridge freezer, integral slimline dishwasher, integral washing machine, part tiled walls, range of base and eye level units.
- Bedroom One
- Front aspect double glazed window, double radiator, laminate effect flooring.
- Bedroom Two
- Rear aspect double glazed window, laminate effect flooring, radiator.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, stand in shower cubicle, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, downlighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- Landscaped garden.
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Patio area, panel enclosed fence, outside tap, side access to brick built shed housing recently installed combination boiler.