A superb opportunity for a first time buyer or investor alike to acquire an immaculately presented terraced home. Having been much improved upon by the current owners this beautiful property briefly comprises: Entrance porch, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, spacious lounge and modern bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Gas central heating with ‘Worcester combination boiler’, double glazing, open frontage, private rear garden and allocated parking space. Peerless Drive is a popular location ideally situated for Harefield Village and Denham Green’s shops, restaurants and transport connections (Denham station on the Chiltern line into London) or a short drive to local Metropolitan/ Piccadilly/Central line stations at Ickenham, Ruislip or West Ruislip. The A40/M25 are within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties. The property is within the catchment for Harefield Academy.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Front aspect door, front aspect window x 2, storage cupboard housing wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler, through to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairs to first floor landing, radiator with decorative cover, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed window, integral tumble dryer, gas hob with electric oven, extractor hood, lino flooring, integral washing machine, downlighting, integral slimline dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, range of base and eye level units.
- Rear aspect double glazed tilt and turn patio doors leading to the rear garden and rear aspect double glazed window, built in under stairs storage cupboard, laminate effect flooring, radiator with decorative cover.
- Loft access (part boarded, insulated, lighting), doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
- Front aspect double glazed frosted window, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and attached double shower unit with rainfall head, heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, storage cupboard with radiator, downlighting, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls.
- Mainly laid to lawn, pathway to entrance porch, low level picket fence surrounds, outside tap.
- REAR GARDEN
- Patio area, raised flower beds to side, garden shed, panel enclosed fence, rear access, laid to lawn, outside tap and outside lighting.
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- Private parking bay to front.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1392.95 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.