Gibson Honey are delighted to present to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom family property. Situated in the ever popular Oak Farm area of Hillingdon it briefly comprises: Entrance hall, spacious lounge open planned with the dining room, leading through to the kitchen, three good size bedrooms, family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle, off street parking & private rear garden with workshop to rear. The property is close to the Long Lane end of Ryefield Avenue and is approached via a shared driveway. Offering easy access to a number of highly regarded local schools including Oak Farm, Ryefield and St Bernadettes, numerous local shops including Marks & Spencer, Hillingdon (Metropolitan/Piccadilly) train station and the A40 with its links to London and the Home Counties. Uxbridge Town Centre with its vast array of shops, restaurants and bars is approximately just over a mile away.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front aspect door, radiator, laminate effect flooring, under stairs cupboard housing meters, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
- Front aspect double glazed window, double radiator, laminate effect flooring, down lighting, open planned with:
- DINING ROOM
- Rear aspect sliding doors to rear garden, laminate effect flooring, down lighting.
- Side aspect door, rear aspect window, range of base and eye level units, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, laminate effect flooring, space for dishwasher.
- Loft access, downlighting, doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE
- Front aspect double glazed window, double radiator, coved ceiling, downlighting.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, double radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, laminate effect flooring.
- Rear aspect frosted window, low level wc, stand in shower cubicle, panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, cupboard housing wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler and tank.
- Off street parking for approximately two vehicles.
- REAR GARDEN
- Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, rear patio area, panel enclosed fence.
- A brick built structure with glazed windows offering itself to a variety of uses, currently in use as a workshop.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1392.95 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.