Gibson Honey are delighted to present this bright and spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment set in this peaceful, residential location. Benefitting from a brand new lease on completion this most desirable property briefly comprises : Entrance hall, good size lounge/diner, spacious kitchen, one double bedroom and modern bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, a large storage cupboard/larder in the kitchen, communal gardens and allocated parking space. Set in the favoured North side of Ruislip, it is well positioned for the ever popular Whiteheath School. This ideal first time purchase/investment property has a small parade of local shops nearby including a post office and pharmacy. Local attractions include the nearby Ruislip Lido and Park Woods. Ruislip High Street itself is approximately one mile away and provides a wider range of shops, restaurants and bars as well as Ruislip Train Station providing Metropolitan and Piccadilly Line services. The A40 is easily accessible and bus routes serve, Northwood, Harefield, Ruislip and Uxbridge.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, dado rail, laminate effect flooring, doors to:
- Rear aspect double glazed doors to communal gardens, laminate effect flooring, double radiator x 2, dado rail.
- Rear aspect double glazed window, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, gas hob and electric oven, space for fridge, space for dishwasher, extractor hood, space for freezer, part tiled walls, range of base and eye level units, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, space for washing machine.
- LARDER/UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Wall mounted 'Worcester' combination boiler, space for fridge, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM ONE
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
- Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower attachment, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level wc with concealed cistern, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
- We are reliably informed that the lease has a 153 Years remaining. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- Well maintained communal gardens and allocated parking space.