NO UPPER CHAIN. Constructed by Cala Homes circa 2008, this property can be either purchased outright or via 40% shared ownership (£150,000). This well presented first floor apartment briefly comprises: Communal entrance via entry phone, 17ft Entrance hall, open plan kitchen and living room, two good size bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits include: gas central heating, double glazing, ample storage, well-kept communal grounds including the meadow, a bike store, allocated parking space and visitors parking. Upper Meadow is a no through road located off Hedgerley Lane. Conveniently situated within walking distance of Gerrards Cross town centre for the shops, restaurants and mainline station (Chiltern Railways) into London Marylebone within 30 minutes. There are many sports clubs and leisure facilities within the area. The motorway network is easily accessible and Heathrow is within a 30 minute drive.
- Rear aspect door, phone intercom system, radiator with decorative covering, down lighting, built in cupboard, cupboard housing space for tumble dryer, doors to:
- LIVING ROOM
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, open planned with:
- Side aspect double glazed window, a range of base and eye level units, integral fridge freezer, washing machine, oven, gas hob and extractor hood, cupboard housing combination boiler, stainless steel sink with drainer.
- Part tiled walls, tiled floor, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath, heated towel rail
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator with decorative covering, laminate effect flooring
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- 89 years remaining. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- Approximately £722 per annum. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- South Bucks District Council - Band D - £1,824.92 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- DISTANCE TO STATION
- Gerrards Cross (1.2 mi) - Chiltern Railways