A superb opportunity has arisen to purchase this immaculate one double bedroom freehold starter home set on the favoured North side of Ruislip. This property would make an ideal first time purchase of investment and briefly comprises : one double bedroom, open planned lounge with fitted kitchen area and modern bathroom suite. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and allocated parking. This property is situated approximately one mile from Ruislip’s extensive High Street which offers a good range of local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links(Metropolitan/Piccadilly). There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby including Whiteheath (junior and infant). The A40 is within easy striking distance offering swift access to both Central London and the Home Counties.
- Side aspect door, open planned with:
- Front aspect double glazed window, laminate effect flooring, stairs to first floor landing, radiator x 2, cupboard under stairs, open planned with:
- Side aspect double glazed window, laminate effect flooring, stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer taps with cupboards under and further range of base and eye level units, built in oven and hob, partly tiled walls, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated washer/dryer, integrated dish washer, breakfast bar with cupboards under.
- Hatch to loft space, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, storage cupboard.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower attachment, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
- Allocated parking for one vehicle.
- Storage cupboard.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1264.67 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.