An immaculate and extended three bedroom semi detached bungalow. Having been fully refurbished by the current owners this property briefly comprises: Three bedrooms, spacious lounge with log burner, fitted kitchen/dining room with bi fold doors to rear garden and modern bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Gas central heating with ‘Hive’ system, under floor heating in the kitchen/dining room, double glazing, rear garden and garage via shared drive. Perfectly positioned for convenience this property is just moments from the areas shopping and transport facilities (Central Line/Br Connection). Alternatively for the motorist the A40/M40/M25 are just a short drive away providing easy and direct access into Central London and the surrounding Home Counties. The property is also well situated for a variety of local highly regarded schools.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front aspect door, double radiator, laminate flooring, two storage cupboards, 'Hive' heating system, doors to:
- Log burner, standing radiator, USB power sockets, leading to:
- Engineered wood flooring with under floor heating, rear aspect double glazed window, downlighting, two skylights, a range of base and eye level units, several integral appliances including tumble dryer, washing machine and dishwasher, space for oven and American fridge freezer, extractor hood, cupboard housing combination boiler, bi-fold doors to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Front aspect double glazed bay window, double radiator, USB power sockets.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Side aspect double glazed window, double radiator, USB power sockets.
- BEDROOM THREE
- Front aspect double glazed window, double radiator, laminate flooring, USB power sockets.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, panel enclosed bath, wall mounted shower unit with rainfall shower head and hand shower attachment, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, down lighting.
- Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, garden shed
- Front aspect double doors, side aspect window, side aspect door.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1392.95 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.