Rarely available and larger than average two double bedroom flat. Set on the second floor and nestled in this peaceful North Ruislip location, this property briefly comprises: Spacious ‘L’ shaped lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating, garage in a separate block, off street parking, communal gardens and share of freehold. This well proportioned home is situated in a sought after cul-de-sac location in North Ruislip and only a short distance from Ruislip’s bustling High Street which offers a wide variety of enticing shops and restaurants to include Waitrose Supermarket, M&S Food Hall, Prezzo at The Duck House, Cafe Rouge and numerous coffee bars. There is also a service station at the end of the road that includes a M&S store and a cash machine. For the commuter there is a bus service approximately five minutes walk away and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station at Ruislip offers a swift and regular service into Central London and The City.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door, radiator, large storage cupboard housing gas meter, airing cupboard, hatch to loft space (part boarded), doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed frosted window, double radiator, 2 x fitted shelving/cupboard units.
- Front aspect double glazed window, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, one and a half sink and drainer, part tiled walls, cupboard housing wall mounted Potterton boiler, gas point, space for cooker, range of base and eye level units.
- BEDROOM ONE
- Rear aspect double glazed window, range of built in wardrobes, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
- Side aspect double glazed frosted window, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, panel enclosed bath, wall mounted shower attachment, ceramic tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- In a separate block.
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- We are reliably informed by our Vendor that the lease running alongside this has the Term: 999 years from 25 December 1969. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- £113 PCM for service charge and buildings insurance. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1264.67 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.