We are delighted to present to the market this semi detached home set in this popular residential location. Set within walking distance to Ruislip High Street this well presented home briefly comprises: Two good size bedrooms, spacious lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom suite. The property benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating and large rear garden. This superb home is ideally set for Ruislip’s extensive High Street which offers a good range of local shops, bus routes, restaurants and rail links (Metropolitan/Piccadilly/Central). The A40 is within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London and the Home Counties. There are also a number of highly regarded schools which cater for children of all ages within close proximity including Whiteheath and BWI.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door, radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed window with shutters, side aspect double glazed window with shutters, picture rail, double radiator, coved ceiling, feature fireplace with back boiler.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- Rear aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed door leading to decking area, 5 ring one and a half oven and grill, extractor hood, range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces over, integrated microwave/oven, space for washing machine, under stairs cupboard housing meters, side aspect stained glass window, standing radiator, down lighting, composite sink and drainer.
- Loft access (part boarded and insulated), doors to:
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Front aspect double glazed window, double radiator, front aspect diamond double glazed window, picture rail, range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Rear aspect double glazed window, cupboard housing tank, double radiator, picture rail.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, heated towel rail, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath, wall mounted shower attachment, down lighting, ceramic tiled flooring.
- REAR GARDEN
- Approximately 100ft with large raised decking area, 2 x garden sheds, mainly laid to lawn, panel enclosed fence, side access.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band D - £1460.15 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- DISTANCE TO STATIONS
- West Ruislip (0.5 Miles) - Central/Chiltern Railways Ruislip (0.8 Miles) - Metropolitan/Piccadilly