Gibson Honey are pleased to present to the market this first floor maisonette set in this ever popular location. In need of some modernisation this property will make an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity and briefly comprises: Two double bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and private rear garden . This most desirable property is conveniently situated for Ruislip and Ruislip Manors extensive High Streets and Ruislip Gardens amenities including rail links(Metropolitan/Piccadilly/Central), restaurants and bus routes. The A40/M40 are within striking distance offering swift and easy access to both Central London, the Home Counties and Heathrow.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate effect flooring, doors to:
- Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, laminate effect flooring, dado rail, coved ceiling.
- Dual aspect double glazed windows, space for washing machine, storage cupboard, wall mounted combination boiler, range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, laminate effect flooring, electric hob and gas oven, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM ONE
- Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, laminate effect flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Front aspect double glazed window x 2, radiator, laminate effect flooring, coved ceiling.
- Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, loft access.
- REAR GARDEN
- Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, panel enclosed fence.
- Approximately 99 years from 1989. N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THESE DETAILS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.
- COUNCIL TAX
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Band C - £1264.67 N.B. WE RECOMMEND YOUR SOLICITOR VERIFIES THIS BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS.